Car Accident Injury Treatment in Maple Grove, MN
Car Accident Injury Treatment Maple Grove. Car accidents can be tricky. Often what seems like a minor rear-end accident or fender bender can cause injuries that aren't immediately obvious but, gone untreated, can cause severe chronic pain and limitations. Many of the most common car accident injuries, such as whiplash, concussions, and soft tissue injuries, are often difficult to detect and diagnose and may not present significant symptoms for weeks or even months.
It is important that you are examined by a professional right away after being injured in a car accident in Maple Grove. You have one chance to heal your spine correctly. If a car accident spine injury goes untreated, you could be left with permanent damage and pain. The car accident treatment team at Total Spine Health and Injury Center have the skill and expertise to evaluate your condition, identify the source of your pain, and perform chiropractic treatments to address the root of your car accident injuries or any other injuries. Call us now at (763) 568-7869, check out our new patient offer, or request an appointment today.
Injuries from Car Accidents
Depending on the type of injuries you sustained and the extent of those injuries, receiving chiropractic care from your Maple Grove car accident chiropractor can be effective as your sole source of treatment or as a supplement to other medical treatments. In the most severe cases, your car accident injuries may require surgery. Whether you see a chiropractor to help you heal after surgery or after getting a cast removed or you seek chiropractic care to manage your whiplash or any musculoskeletal injuries, Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine Health and Injury Center in Maple Grove will walk you through your recovery and return you to the level of mobility you enjoyed before your accident.
Car Accident Injuries and Symptoms We Treat
- Muscle Stiffness
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain or Stiffness
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
- Numbness and Tingling
- Pain in the Arms, Legs, Hands, or Feet
- Jaw Pain
- Trouble Sleeping
- Ringing in the Ears
- Blurred Vision
- Difficulty Swallowing
Whiplash is one of the most common car accident injuries and occurs when your head and neck are abruptly and forcefully thrust back and forth in opposite directions. Symptoms of whiplash car accident injuries range from tightness, pain, and loss of range of motion to dizziness, blurred vision, and other serious concerns. Learn more about our whiplash injury treatment capabilities.
In addition to whiplash injuries, chiropractic treatment can be effective in treating a wide range of car accident injuries and their resulting symptoms. In fact, your Maple Grove chiropractor at Total Spine Health and Injury Center can even help reduce the development of scar tissue. The body creates scar tissue as a response to damaged muscles and tendons, but some scar tissue can develop to the point of stiffness and pain. A chiropractor can use manual techniques to break up the scar tissue and allow for better healing.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor After a Car Accident
Seeing a chiropractor presents many benefits in nearly any situation. When you choose Total Spine Health and Injury Center for chiropractic treatment of your Maple Grove car accident injuries, you enjoy a number of immediate and long-term advantages both for your overall wellness and your recovery from your injuries.
By seeing a chiropractor after your car accident, you:
- Reduce inflammation - Often, the force of a car accident creates tiny micro-tears in the soft tissue of the body that are typically not detected through a standard x-ray. Realignment of the spine via spinal manipulations actually produces natural anti-inflammatory properties that can help your body heal.
- Reduce scar tissue - Scar tissue can cause stiffness and pain, especially when it overdevelops. The targeted manipulations your chiropractor performs can break down the scar tissue and allow you to heal faster and achieve a greater range of mobility.
- Avoid medication - There are times when medications are necessary but we are currently living in an overprescription epidemic of narcotic pain medications. Chiropractic treatment is often effective in reducing pain and eliminating the need for highly addictive medications that do not address the source of your pain.
- Restore range of motion - Many people experience stiffness immediately after a car accident. When the spine and rest of the body are not healed correctly, you can be left living with limited mobility for the rest of your life. Chiropractic care is critical in ensuring that you regain full range of motion in your neck, back, and other joints.
- Get pain relief - Chiropractic treatment of car accident injuries can often provide immediate pain relief as well as long-term protection at the source of your injuries and throughout the entire body.
- Experience long term healing and wellness - Improper healing after your car accident injuries can lead to a lifetime of chronic pain and mobility issues that can compound and lead to further health problems and complications down the road. Realignment of your spine and other chiropractic treatments can ensure that you return to an optimal level of wellness.
Chiropractic Care for Car Accident Injuries
The first step in the successful treatment of your car accident injuries depends on properly evaluating your injuries and the root source of your pain, discomfort, and other symptoms. Through our years of clinical experience treating those with injuries after car accidents, your Maple Grove chiropractor at Total Spine Health and Injury Center can accurately identify the source of the problem and determine the best method of treatment for your car accident injuries.
Our chiropractic treatment plan for your car accident injuries will be designed according to your unique needs and condition. We have a number of treatment methods at our disposal to safely and effectively treat your car accident injuries at their source. Due to the nature and physics of car accidents, there is a high likelihood that the car accident has forced your spine into misalignment. To address this and any other complaints, some of the most common treatments for car accident injuries include spine manipulation, manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and massage therapy.
When you visit Total Spine Health and Injury Center in Maple Grove after being injured in a car accident, we will establish a care plan that meets your needs and addresses your injuries. Treatment methods may consist of:
- Manipulation of the spine
- Simulation of the muscles or relaxation therapy
- Exercises to target the specific area
- Advice for your lifestyle
Together, we can work to return you to strength and a pain-free life after your car accident in Maple Grove. Remember the importance of seeking treatment right away after being injured in a car accident. Call us now at (763) 568-7869, send us a message, or learn about our new patient offer today.
View All Injury Services