Auto Injury Treatment in Maple Grove, MN
You don’t have to live with the effects of a car wreck.
An auto injury is a traumatic event that no one is ever truly prepared. Injuries can range from broken bones to nerve damage depending on the severity of the wreck and the individuals involved. Here are some common types of injuries that you or a loved one may be suffering from:
- Broken Bones
- Muscle pains
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Eye damage
- Loss of Limbs
Reach Out for Injury Treatment and Schedule a New Patient Appointment!
After the Auto Wreck
The actual wreck may happen in a split second. One minute you’re driving down the road, and the next, you’re in a ditch or skidding across the freeway. What follows can often be a rush of ambulances, information exchanges, and pain.
Some individuals are transported straight to the hospital, while others may take days to start really feeling the effects of their injuries. It's vital to pay attention to your body and pain levels during this time.
Wondering where the best auto injury treatment near me is located? You’re in the right place.
Efficient Auto Injury Chiropractic Treatments
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments involve manually manipulating the spine to correct misalignments and improve joint function. This is done by applying controlled force to specific areas of the spine or joints in order to alleviate pain and improve mobility.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy involves the manipulation of soft tissues, such as muscles and tendons, through a variety of techniques, such as kneading, rubbing, and vibration. This process relieves tension and pain, increases circulation, and promotes relaxation.
- Therapeutic Rehabilitation: Therapeutic rehabilitation involves a structured program of exercises and movements designed to restore function and mobility to injured or weakened areas of the body. This can include exercises to improve strength, flexibility, and balance, as well as specialized techniques to address specific injuries or conditions.
- Target Auto Specific Injuries: Some injuries are most commonly seen in car wreck accident victims. The following injuries are ideally treated with proper chiropractic treatment.
- Healing Whiplash: Whiplash is an injury that happens in the neck. It comes about from a sudden and aggressive bending and extending of the neck, commonly resulting from a wreck. The first symptoms of whiplash may be a sore or tender feeling, followed by a lack of movement and sharp neck pain. An auto injury chiropractor treats whiplash via a careful combination of spinal adjustments, soft-tissue manipulation, manual resistance/stretching, trigger point therapy, and rehabilitative therapy.
- Increase Mobility: After a wreck, you may be experiencing muscle pain, soreness, and extensive bruising. Any other more severe injuries will also result in pain and a limited range of motion. An experienced chiropractor will help build strength back and increase flexibility. You will work on functional movements and pain relief through exercises and treatments like massage therapy and physical therapy.
- Improve Energy: Your body takes tons of energy during the healing process. The time it takes to heal from even one auto accident injury may sap your energy reserves for weeks or even months. A chiropractor will work on speeding up this healing process and eliminating chronic pain. They can advise on proper supplements and nutrition to fuel your body during the healing process. They will also work with you to develop an exercise regime that helps boost daily energy levels.
The Total Spine Health & Injury Center Guarantee
Total Spine Health and Injury Center in Maple Grove, MN offers a holistic approach to pain relief and long-term health. Our skilled chiropractor creates personalized treatment plans to alleviate pain from auto accidents and achieve optimal health without medication, injections, or surgery. Book an appointment today to transform your life.
“Definitely a necessity after a car accident. Dr. Brent will make sure to fix all your chiropractic needs! I was set up with a flexible comprehensive plan to relieve the pain I was having. He had recommendations for specialists for some other pain I was having. Plus the in-house massage therapy is amazing. You won’t be disappointed whether it’s just an adjustment or a massage that you need. Also have to note that every employee is so friendly! They remember you by name every time you go in.” - Phillip
“By far one of the best chiropractors I’ve been too. He explains things in a way I can understand and absolutely hands down has relieved me from major pain I’ve been in. I live over an hour away and would drive to this facility over and over because I know I’m truly taken care of. I’m very very grateful for the care I’ve received here." - Jessica
Find Out How Total Spine Health & Injury Center Can Help You Heal. Contact Us Today!