Extremities Chiropractic Care in Maple Grove, MN
Extremities Chiropractic Maple Grove, MN. While much of chiropractic care is based on the spine, the same principles and practices can be used to treat extremities. If your shoulder, wrist, knee, foot, or other areas of the extremities are causing you pain or are limited in their range of motion, our chiropractic treatment for extremities can help.
Our Maple Grove chiropractic clinic and team possess a deep understanding of the musculoskeletal system and nerve pathways throughout the human body. Your extremities treatment team will identify the true source of your pain and will safely treat and perform chiropractic adjustments and other natural, non-invasive treatments of the appropriate extremities to ease your pain and increase your range of motion.
Total Spine Health and Injury Center in Maple Grove, MN believes in connecting Maple Grove residents and families with quality chiropractic care for the whole body. We treat extremities, spine-related conditions, and other issues in a way that is effective and safe. For many who suffer from injuries and conditions affecting the extremities in the Maple Grove area, surgery, injections, and narcotics are not the only answer. We offer holistic wellness care and chiropractic treatment of your extremities without the potential risks, recovery time, and side effects of surgery and pain pills. Contact us today to learn more about our wide range of services below.
Extremities Chiropractic Services
- Arm and Leg Pain - You shouldn’t have to struggle with arm or leg pain. This debilitating pain can result from an accident, recovery from an illness, surgery, or any number of injuries. Chiropractic care can help you on your road to full recovery, healing what medication just masks.
- Carpal Tunnel - This neurological disorder can leave you with painful numbness and tingling in the wrists, hands, and fingers, impacting your ability to live life as you, please. A chiropractor can help ease the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel and get you closer to a pain-free existence.
- Shoulder Pain - Anyone can be impacted by shoulder pain, from athletes to students to working adults. Chiropractic care can assist you in getting back your functional shoulder movement and treating the cause of your shoulder pain, not just the symptoms.
General Chiropractic Services
A quality chiropractor can assist patients struggling with a variety of disorders, illnesses, and injury recovery.
- Arthritis - Almost a quarter of all US adults suffer from the effects of arthritis. This painful condition stops you from living your life to the fullest and can put patients out of work. A chiropractor can work with you to address the causes of arthritis, build back strength and functional movement, and lead you down the path to recovery.
- Back Pain - Constant back pain is impossible to ignore. From the moment you wake up to struggling to fall asleep, this pain can be insurmountable. Medication can only take patients so far and masks the real cause of their pain. With chiropractic care, we use a holistic approach to build strength and flexibility and increase pain-free movement. With time, patients will notice a reduction in back pain and a return to normal life.
- TMJ - Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain is a condition where patients experience extreme tightness in their jaw, stopping them from eating normally, causing headaches, and exacerbating existing head pain. This condition can be treated with proper chiropractic care, careful massage, and a dedicated treatment team. No one should have to live with the effects of TMJ pain.
- Car-Related Injuries - Car wrecks happen every day, and damages range from mild whiplash to severe injuries. Whenever you’re in a wreck, it’s key to seek treatment immediately. Shock, , concussions, joint pain, and more can all be treated with a dedicated chiropractor using helpful treatments to decrease muscle spasms, decrease joint pain, and lower pain levels.
Contact our Maple Grove chiropractic office today to learn more about how we can help you achieve the pain relief and mobility you seek. Trust the chiropractic treatment of your extremities to Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine Health and Injury Center for all your chiropractic needs.