Chiropractor in Maple Grove
Chiropractor Maple Grove. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, every situation is different, and you should always educate yourself and understand the potential benefits and risks before pursuing any kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Maple Grove has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, ease pain, improve mobility, and foster overall wellness. If you are looking for pain relief, want to move better, or want to feel generally healthier, consider seeing a chiropractor in Maple Grove.
A chiropractor in Maple Grove will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. Maple Grove chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the most up-to-date chiropractic care backed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Greater Maple Grove area. Talk to us about your condition today or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Maple Grove Chiropractor Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, clinical experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor, a practitioner must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through empirically-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Maple Grove can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves all over the body and acts as a highway to communicate information back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Sensations received by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to those parts of the body. Central to virtually every bodily function in some way, it is no wonder that chiropractors view the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care in Maple Grove is a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Maple Grove chiropractor sees you in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor in Maple Grove from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Maple Grove chiropractors utilize in order to correct spinal alignment. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and tension while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Done manually or with special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor in Maple Grove may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises in strength, endurance, flexibility and balance joint stability and mobility.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injuries or irritated areas can reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Maple Grove chiropractor will identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor in Maple Grove has a medical understanding of many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Maple Grove chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a host of lasting benefits. The primary benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. As with any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a professional and provide an accurate medical background before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note these advantages our Maple Grove chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Maple Grove Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Maple Grove and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Maple Grove — and the entire Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Maple Grove will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Maple Grove Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Maple Grove chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excrutiating pain. Schedule an appointment with Maple Grove chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.