Sports Injury Treatment in Maple Grove, MN
Sports Injury Treatment Maple Grove. A sports injury can be irritating at best and devastating at worst. As someone who enjoys being active, it can be difficult to accept that you cannot safely carry on with the sports, workouts, or other physical activities you normally enjoy. When you have suffered a sports injury and need treatment that prioritizes returning you to optimal performance and helping you heal from your injuries as soon as possible, turn to the chiropractic sports injury treatment provided by the leaders at Total Spine Health and Injury Center.
Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment for Sports Injuries
You do not have to be a competitive athlete to suffer a sports injury that requires treatment. Whether you are a high school athlete looking to impress this season or just enjoy recreational activities and an active lifestyle, you may benefit from chiropractic treatment of your sports injury in Maple Grove. As someone who is physically active, seeing a chiropractor comes with a host of great advantages.
Chiropractic is the right choice for sports injury treatment because it allows you to:
- Reduce pain. Your chiropractic care for your sports injury can address the source of your pain. When conditions like subluxations, tight muscles, or pinched nerves contribute to your pain, chiropractic adjustments and treatment strategies can correct the problem and eliminate the cause of your pain. We know that you are eager to get back to your active lifestyle and the activities you love as soon as possible. Chiropractic treatment can often be key to returning you to optimal performance.
- Avoid drugs. Many pharmaceutical remedies for pain are more harmful than helpful and can leave you with more serious health problems. Though medication is sometimes necessary, many patients are surprised to learn how effective chiropractic care can be in addressing many complaints, including severe pain. If it's possible to heal naturally and safely by seeing a skilled chiropractor, why not do it? Speak to our chiropractor in Maple Grove to explore how chiropractic care can help alleviate your sports injury pain.
- Avoid invasive procedures. As with medications, sometimes procedures like surgery may be necessary. However, there are many alternative solutions and interventions that should be explored first. With the right chiropractic treatment, many individuals with sports injuries can recover completely without the need for surgery. Find out if chiropractic treatment of your sports injury is the right solution by consulting with our chiropractor.
Our chiropractic treatment of sports injuries is unique from other traditional healthcare solutions in that we offer one-on-one personalized, dedicated care and because we look at the bigger picture. We take the time to understand the nature of your sports injury, your symptoms, and your goals and priorities in recovery. Based on a thorough initial examination, your Maple Grove sports injury chiropractor at Total Spine Health and Injury Center will work with you to develop a treatment plan that helps you return to the activities and sports you love as soon as possible.
Chiropractic care is an excellent solution for an incredibly wide range of injuries and other conditions. Seeing a chiropractor in Maple Grove for your sports injury can lead to a host of valuable benefits, such as:
- Improved range of motion. Chiropractic treatments are often very effective in loosening tightness in joints and muscles, allowing for a better and more complete range of motion. Massage therapy and soft tissue mobilization can help break up scar tissue or adhesions that can cause pain and stiffness and prevent your joints from moving with freedom. Improving your range of motion can make you a better athlete and can help prevent further injury.
- Faster recovery. Our chiropractor will address your sports injury by first conducting a thorough evaluation of your condition and understanding the best approach for your treatment. This allows for an optimized recovery process. As an added bonus, chiropractic therapies have been shown to encourage blood flow, allowing the necessary white blood cells to reach the site of your injury and get to work on repairing the damage.
- Reduce the effect of the injury on the body. After a sports injury, you should not only be concerned with healing quickly, but also with healing correctly. Avoid potential long-term damage, chronic pain, and physical complications or limitations with the right chiropractic treatment in Maple Grove. Chiropractic manipulations, other treatments, and lifestyle advice and education can help you enjoy a long and active life.
- Improved stability. After a sports injury that affects a joint like your ankle, knee, or shoulder, you may be concerned about your stability. Injuries can weaken the joint and healing incorrectly can make the problem permanent. Your chiropractor in Maple Grove will make sure that your joints are aligned and allowed to heal to become strong and stable again.
On top of making a full recovery after your sports injury, receiving chiropractic treatment can offer further benefits. Even when you are not injured, seeing a chiropractor can have amazing effects on your well-being.
We know that being active is important to you. In order to remain as active as you want to be for as long as possible, you have to take great care of your body. Seeing a skilled chiropractor in Maple Grove can improve your overall wellness, make you a better athlete, and reduce the risk of future injuries.
Through regular adjustments, holistic wellness guidance, and education on lifestyle and workout habits, the Total Spine Health and Injury team in Maple Grove can have a profound impact on your life as an athlete or active individual. Be the best athlete you can be and maintain the best possible range of motion, mobility, flexibility, strength, and immunity through a combination of health and fitness strategies, including regular chiropractic treatment. Keeping your body in top performing shape will in turn minimize the risk of experiencing a sports injury in the future, as many sports injuries occur when people are not adequately warmed up or attempt sudden physical activity after a usually sedentary lifestyle.
Sports Injuries We Treat
You may be surprised to learn the breadth of chiropractic care in treating injuries. Many injuries, both acute and chronic, can be addressed successfully with chiropractic care. Our Maple Grove chiropractic team has extensive clinical experience in treating injuries and improving the overall wellness and range of motion in our patients. Whether you are a competitive athlete, like to start your day with a morning run or gym session, or suffer an injury while performing everyday tasks, Total Spine Health and Injury Center can give you the chiropractic treatment you need.
With physical activity, there is always some risk of injury. You can mitigate that risk by taking precautions like warming up and stretching beforehand, working up the intensity of your workouts gradually if you are typically more sedentary, and ensuring you are adequately hydrated and receive the proper nutrition.
- Back and neck pain
- Strains and sprains
- Swollen muscles or tendons
- Pinched nerves
- Herniated discs
- Shin splints
- Golfer’s or Tennis Elbow
- Shoulder, arm and hand pain
- Groin injuries
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Leg and knee injuries
If you have been injured while being active, chiropractic treatment may be the answer. Find out how Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine Health and Injury team in Maple Grove can help you heal from your sports injury and return to doing what you love. Request an appointment now or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your sports injury treatment with a leader in health and wellness today.
Receive Chiropractic Treatment for your Sports Injury in Maple Grove
You want to get back to the level of performance and freedom from pain you had before you were injured, and we can help you get there. Each patient and every sports injury is unique, but when you trust Total Spine with your injury treatment, you are partnering with some of the best in chiropractic care in the Maple Grove area. Our team has had enormous success in treating individuals in Maple Grove who have been injured. We will lead you in your recovery and help you safely return to what you love.
Get started in your sports injury treatment and return to peak performance today. Contact us now or schedule your first chiropractic appointment in Maple Grove right now. Our team is ready to help you get the care you need.
View All Injury Services