Accident Clinic Near Me in Maple Grove. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) estimated that there were just over 5 million auto accidents in the year 2020. As a result of those accidents, it's estimated that over 2 million individuals suffered an injury. These numbers suggest that at some point, we're all likely to be involved in a motor vehicle collision. And we're unfortunately likely to be injured as a result.
The pain and injuries from accidents can be difficult to navigate. If you have been injured in an accident, it's important to seek medical attention from an experienced physician as soon as possible. It's easy to be unsure of where to go for help and feel overwhelmed by the thought of seeking treatment. As a result, only one-third of individuals who have been injured in a collision receive the treatment necessary to properly address their injuries.
Total Spine Health & Injury Center is an accident care clinic that offers chiropractic and massage therapy services with specialized training in the treatment of car accident injuries. In this blog post, we'll discuss the following:
- Common accident injuries
- Best treatment options
- Finding the best accident clinic near me
- What to expect from your insurance company for a car accident in Maple Grove MN
Common Injuries Following an Accident
Motor vehicle accidents are a common occurrence in the United States and can happen to anyone. The damage to our vehicles is often very apparent, while the injuries we have experienced may not be so visible. As two vehicles collide with one another or another object, a great deal of force can be applied to the body. This force can result in several injuries.
If someone was in an accident, some of the most common injuries include:
- Soft tissue injuries: Whiplash, Bruising/Contusions, Muscle strains, Ligament sprains
- Internal injuries: Broken bones, Internal bleeding
- Head injuries: Concussions, Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Mental and emotional disorders: Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
If you were in an accident and are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to contact a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Feel Better Faster with Specialized Auto Accident Doctors
If you've been injured in an auto accident, you know the injuries can range from mild to life-altering. Luckily, there are specialized auto accident clinics near you that can help. These clinics are staffed by doctors who are experienced in treating the injuries that are common after a car accident.
A specialized auto accident doctor can help you feel better faster. These doctors are specially trained to diagnose and treat injuries suffered in auto accidents, and they can help you regain mobility, manage pain, and return to your normal routine.
When it comes to recovering from your car accident injuries, there are a variety of treatments available. The best treatment for car accident injuries may vary from person to person, but there are a few common treatments recommended for those recovering from their injuries.
- Medical: Treatment for less significant injuries often involves pain medication, muscle relaxers, and anti-inflammatory drugs. X-ray imaging, MRI studies, and CT scans may be performed.
- Physical Therapy: Often includes muscle strengthening, stretching, and range of motion exercises. The PT may also recommend exercises that help restore balance and flexibility. Physical therapy is often prescribed to help people who are suffering from soft tissue injuries.
- Chiropractic: Provides natural pain relief through adjustments and supportive therapies. If you are suffering from a car injury, this is a great way to get the help you need.
- Massage Therapy: After a car accident, it's important to take care of yourself and that includes both your body and mind. Massage therapy is a great way to release the tension in your muscles, reduce pain, and relieve stress.
Choosing an Accident Clinic Near Me
When you're looking for an accident clinic near you, you want to make sure you choose an experienced clinic that will be able to guide you through the process. Accidents can happen at any time, and you never know what it will take to get you on the road to recovery. It's important to choose a clinic that will provide the best possible care for you.
Unfortunately, the frequency of accidents and injuries makes it likely that a friend or family member has been in a similar situation. Asking for a referral to an experienced doctor is often a great place to start.
An online search can also yield great results when seeking out the right experts for your care. Searching for terms like "accident clinic near me", "car accident doctor" in your city, or "chiropractor for car accident near me" can all produce a number of search results. Check out their website, credentials and reviews when choosing the right clinic to help you.
Minnesota No-Fault Car Insurance
Insurance coverage for auto injuries can be confusing. No-fault insurance pays for most out-of-pocket losses. For coverage to take affect, there must have been an injury or loss from an accident arising out of the maintenance/use of a motor vehicle or from being struck as a pedestrian by a motor vehicle.
Auto policies in the state of Minnesota include a minimum of $20,000 in medical coverage that can be used for services including, but not limited to: treatment, diagnostics, prescriptions, physical therapy, chiropractic, mileage incurred for medical care, and even faith healing.
Maple Grove Accident Care Experts
Our Maple Grove chiropractor has extensive training in injury treatment. And our experienced staff can help manage your case to reduce the stress that often comes along with navigating the world of personal injury and insurance.
The best way to avoid having long-term injuries after a car accident is to visit a chiropractor following an accident. Chiropractic care helps to ensure proper structural alignment and soft tissue healing. We will work with you to create a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
If you have been injured in an accident, please call our accident clinic near me today to schedule an appointment today.