Maple Grove Chiropractors Offer Top Rated Pain Relief
Maple Grove Chiropractors. Are you plagued by pain that just won't go away? Do you feel like you're carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders? If so, chiropractic care may be right for you. Chiropractors believe that the body is a self-healing machine and can heal itself if the correct conditions are present.
When chiropractors treat musculoskeletal problems, they use a variety of non-invasive techniques to get to the root of the problem, focusing on identifying and removing areas of stress from the spine. Come see Total Spine Health and Injury Center in Maple Grove, MN - one of the top Maple Grove chiropractors!
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic treatment is a method of care that focuses on the manipulation of the spine to restore health and function. Because of the close relationship between the nervous system and the surrounding vertebral column, proper function and mobility of the spine are of vital importance.
Maple Grove MN chiropractors focus primarily on assessing and identifying spinal misalignment, which causes stress within the structures of the spine as well as interference with the close-by structures of the nervous system. Areas of spinal stress and misalignment are commonly identified in 2 ways: Manual palpation by the chiropractor to assess spasm, fixation, and tenderness around vertebrae and spinal x-rays to assess vertebral alignment and overall spinal health.
Once the chiropractor assesses your unique wellness needs, they use gentle, coordinated movements to correct areas of tension and misalignment in your spine. Chiropractic treatment is safe, affordable, effective, and can help you greatly reduce pain or improve your overall quality of life.
How do Maple Grove Chiropractors Treat Different Types of Pain?
Chiropractors are experts when it comes to treating pain and typically get great results. In fact, patient satisfaction following a visit to the chiropractor is often quite high, with studies suggesting levels greater than 80%.
Chiropractors treat a variety of pain conditions, including back pain, neck pain, migraines, sciatica, car accident injuries, and many other common musculoskeletal conditions. In most cases, chiropractic treatment is able to provide long-lasting relief from your symptoms without any added medications or side effects.
Chiropractors treat different types of pain by adjusting different areas of the spine which correlate with different regions of the nervous system. For instance, migraines and headaches are often related to the nerves of the neck or cervical region. Lower back pain and sciatica symptoms often correspond to the nerves of the lumbar spine. Arm pain and carpal tunnel symptoms can relate to areas of the lower neck and upper back.
Common Treatment Methods
Maple Grove chiropractors utilize a variety of techniques to correct spinal alignment and help relieve pain. These can include the following types of treatments.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Gentle adjustments are used to correct spinal alignment and remove spinal subluxations. These adjustments can be performed manually or with the use of a chiropractic instrument, such as an activator.
- Massage Therapy: This type of treatment can help to relax and rejuvenate the surrounding muscles, enhance soft tissue healing, improve flexibility and reduce pain.
- Intersegmental Traction: A comfortable therapy that increases spinal mobility and reduces pressure on the intervertebral disc.
- Heat/Cold Therapy: Hot and cold therapies can help relax tight muscles, improve circulation, and decrease swelling and pain. Neuromuscular Re-Education: This technique uses controlled tension and movement to help retrain the nervous system. This can improve function and reduce pain.
- Therapeutic Exercises: These exercises can help improve range of motion, strength and stability in the spine.
- At-Home Exercise and Rehab Programs: These can include specific stretches and exercises to increase range of motion and strengthen weakened areas. Maple Grove chiropractors often provide a variety of at-home exercise and rehab programs to help you get back on your feet.
- Nutrition Counseling: A balanced diet and healthy living habits are important for overall health. A maple grove chiropractor can advise you on the best foods to eat to support optimal spine health.
- Lifestyle Modification: Regular exercise, stress relief techniques, and a healthy diet can all play important roles in improving your spinal health. A chiropractor in Maple Grove MN can recommend wellness habits to help you achieve these goals.
Visiting a Chiropractor Maple Grove MN
Chiropractors are known for their ability to relieve pain and improve function. Chiropractic care may be beneficial for overall health and can aid in the restoration of wellness by improving the function of the nervous system, the immune system, and other body systems.
There is no single "best" chiropractor for everyone, but generally, a caring chiropractor who specializes in spinal adjustments is best for most people. Some things to keep in mind before scheduling your first visit with a chiropractor include: being honest about your symptoms and expectations, telling the chiropractor about any current health conditions, and scheduling an appointment that is convenient for you!
Total Spine Health and Injury Center is a chiropractor clinic in Maple Grove, Minnesota that uses the latest techniques and technology to provide the best care for its patients. Our team of health care experts does a great job helping you get back to your life and activities as soon as possible.
Maple Grove chiropractors have years of experience treating pain and offer top-rated pain relief. If you're looking for an effective and affordable solution to your pain, schedule an appointment with one of our Maple Grove chiropractors today!