Massage therapy is just one of the tools that we use at Total Spine Health and Injury Center in Maple Grove to help our patients not only feel better but to reach their health goals. It's important to understand the goals of treatment during a massage, which can vary depending on the patient's specific needs as well as the massage therapy technique used by the massage therapist.
The massage therapists at Total Spine Health and Injury Center are also trained at managing whiplash from auto accidents, sports injuries, and work injuries. It's important to address not only the structural components of an injury through chiropractic care but also the soft tissue components of an injury through the use of massage therapy. Implementing massage therapy is often a key component to you not only feeling better but actually correcting the underlying problem.
MASSAGE THERAPY BENEFITS in Maple Grove
Here are a few of the benefits of getting a massage at Total Spine Health and Injury Center:
- Reduce low back pain and increase spinal mobility
- Increase joint flexibility
- Reduce muscle spasms and cramping
- Release endorphins - one of the body's feel good hormones
- Increased oxygen and blood to surrounding tissues
- Reduce the use of medications
- Increase immunity by stimulating lymphatic circulation
- Decrease labor times for expectant mothers
- Decrease stress
- Improve the condition of the skin
- Exercise and stretch weak and tight muscles
- Increase athletic performance
These are just a few of the benefits that you will experience from a massage at Total Spine Health and Injury Center in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Our massage therapists are trained in a number of soft tissue techniques to help you get the most out of your treatment. We want you feeling your very best!
LOOKING FOR MASSAGE THERAPY IN MAPLE GROVE?
Don't wait! To schedule a massage in Maple Grove MN call (763) 568-7869 or contact us HERE.