Chiropractor in Bloomington, MN
Chiropractor Bloomington, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, it is important to realize that every situation is different, and you must educate yourself and understand any potential benefits and risks before beginning a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Bloomington, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, relief pain, improve mobility, and foster better wellness. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to improve your ability, or want to be healthier overall, find out how a chiropractor in Bloomington, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Bloomington, MN, they will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a personalized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Bloomington, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the latest proven chiropractic methods backed by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a wide array of complaints in the Bloomington, MN area. Talk to us about your condition today or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Bloomington, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, clinical experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Bloomington, MN area, a provider must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Bloomington, MN will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and acts as a pathway to send information between the brain and the body. Messages picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly very movement and function of the body, it is no surprise that chiropractors view the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Bloomington is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your unique condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Bloomington, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Bloomington, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of treatments, which may include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Bloomington draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to realign the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and tightness while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Done manually or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Bloomington, MN may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with additional treatments, the use of heat and ice on injured or affected parts of the body can help reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Bloomington, MN to counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health problems that are tied to obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Bloomington, MN area who understands many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients numerous of lasting benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when trying out any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a treatment professional and give them an honest medical history prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, think about some of the advantages patients of Bloomington chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Bloomington, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Bloomington area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Bloomington, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in addressing an injury, you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Bloomington chiropractor treats people of every age, gender, and health background. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Bloomington, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Bloomington, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Bloomington patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Bloomington, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Bloomington, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Bloomington, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Bloomington chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.