Chiropractor in Clearwater, MN
Chiropractor Clearwater, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, every patient is unique, and you must educate yourself and understand any potential benefits and risks before pursuing any medical treatment. A chiropractor in Clearwater, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, eliminate pain, improve mobility, and foster overall wellness. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to reduce stiffness, or want to enhance your wellness, find a chiropractor to work with near Clearwater, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Clearwater, MN, they will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and put together a tailored treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. Clearwater, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the most up-to-date chiropractic care supported by a history of success helping patients manage or recover from a wide array of complaints in the Clearwater, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Clearwater, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Clearwater, MN area, a provider must earn the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Clearwater, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and serves as a pathway to send signals and commands between the brain and the body. Messages picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to those parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors see the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
A good Clearwater chiropractic care plan is designed based on to your unique condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Clearwater, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Clearwater, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of treatment methods, which may include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Clearwater draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to realign the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can relieve pain and inflammation while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Performed by hand or with special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Clearwater, MN may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with additional treatments, the use of heat and ice on injuries or affected parts of the body can help reduce swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, your Clearwater, MN chiropractor will identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health complications that are associated with obesity. Your chiropractor near Clearwater, MN has a medical understanding of many details of human health and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Clearwater, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a wide range of short term and long term benefits. The primary advantages of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when beginning any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a treatment professional and give them an honest medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about these advantages our Clearwater chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Clearwater, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Clearwater area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has an experienced team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Clearwater, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. The Clearwater chiropractors at Total Spine care for people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Clearwater, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Clearwater, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Clearwater patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Clearwater, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Clearwater, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Clearwater, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Clearwater chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.