Chiropractor in Crystal, MN
Chiropractor Crystal, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you should always be educated about the potential benefits and risks before beginning any kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Crystal, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, relief pain, improve mobility, and encourage better health. If you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to improve your ability, or want to feel generally healthier, find out how a chiropractor in Crystal, MN could help you.
A chiropractor in Crystal, MN will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and lay out a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. Crystal, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center practices the most up-to-date chiropractic care supported by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a wide array of complaints in the Crystal, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Crystal, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire licensure, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Crystal, MN area, a practitioner must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's responsibility is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your Crystal, MN area chiropractor will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a central role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and acts as a pathway to send signals and commands between the brain and the body. Feelings picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly very movement and function of the body, it is easy to understand why chiropractors see the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
A sound Crystal chiropractic care plan is tailored to your unique condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Crystal, MN chiropractor sees you in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Crystal, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of treatments, which could include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Crystal draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to correct the alignment of the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can release pain and irritation while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Done manually or using special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Crystal, MN may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to repair injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injuries or affected parts of the body can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Crystal, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will help you maximize your recovery and wellness by educating you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that are associated with obesity. Your chiropractor near Crystal, MN understands many facets of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Crystal, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy numerous of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a treatment professional and provide an honest medical background prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are considering whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, think about some of the advantages our Crystal chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Crystal, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Crystal area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has an experienced team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Crystal, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. The Crystal chiropractors at Total Spine work with people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we treat uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Crystal, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Crystal, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Crystal patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Crystal, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Crystal, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Crystal, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Crystal chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.