Chiropractor in Dayton, MN
Chiropractor Dayton, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, every situation is unique, and you should always be educated about any potential benefits and risks before pursuing any kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Dayton, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, relief pain, enhance ability to move, and encourage overall health. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to improve your ability, or are just looking for ways to care for yourself, find a chiropractor to work with near Dayton, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Dayton, MN, they will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and lay out a personalized treatment plan based on your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Dayton, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri offers the most up-to-date chiropractic care endorsed by a history of success helping patients manage or recover from a wide variety of complaints in the Dayton, MN area. Talk to us about your condition today or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Dayton, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire a license to practice, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Dayton, MN area, a provider must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed treatment methods based in movement health, your chiropractor in Dayton, MN will work with you to help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's pivotal role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and serves as a highway to communicate information between the brain and the rest of the body. Messages picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to individual parts of the body. Central to virtually every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors treat the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
A sound Dayton chiropractic care plan is tailored to your unique condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Dayton, MN chiropractor sees you in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near Dayton, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of treatments, which may include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Dayton draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to fix spinal alignment. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and inflammation while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Dayton, MN may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injuries or irritated parts of the body can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, your Dayton, MN chiropractor will identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that are associated with obesity. Your chiropractor near Dayton, MN has a medical understanding of many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Dayton, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a host of short term and long term benefits. The primary benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. As with any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a professional and provide an accurate medical history prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, think about these advantages patients of Dayton chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Dayton, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Dayton area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Dayton, MN — and the entire Total Spine team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. The Dayton chiropractors at Total Spine care for individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Dayton, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Dayton, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Dayton patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Dayton, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Dayton, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Dayton, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Dayton chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.