Chiropractor in Fridley, MN
Chiropractor Fridley, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, it is important to realize that every patient is unique, and you should always be educated about any potential benefits and risks before pursuing a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Fridley, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, enhance ability to move, and encourage overall wellness. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to move better, or want to enhance your wellness, consider seeing a chiropractor in Fridley, MN.
When you visit a chiropractor near Fridley, MN, they will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and lay out a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Fridley, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments supported by a history of success helping patients manage or recover from a wide variety of complaints in the Fridley, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities now or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Fridley, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to earn a license to practice, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Fridley, MN area, a practitioner must complete a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through empirically-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your Fridley, MN area chiropractor will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and acts as a highway to communicate information back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors view the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Fridley is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your unique condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Fridley, MN chiropractor offers care in a cool, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Fridley, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of modalities, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Fridley chiropractors utilize in order to realign the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and irritation while improving mobility.
- Traction: Performed by hand or using special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Fridley, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific stretches and exercises to correct injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside multiple other treatments, applying heat and ice on injuries or irritated parts of the body can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Fridley, MN to identify necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health problems that are tied to obesity. Your chiropractor near Fridley, MN comprehends many facets of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, improve your diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients various of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when beginning any new form of medical care, you must speak to a treatment professional and offer an accurate medical background before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is right for you, note some of the advantages patients of Fridley chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Fridley, MN
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Fridley and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Fridley, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in healing from an injury, you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Fridley chiropractor treats individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Fridley, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Fridley, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Fridley patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Fridley, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Fridley, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Fridley, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Fridley chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.