Chiropractor in Hopkins, MN
Chiropractor Hopkins, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, we must remember that every patient is unique, and you must be educated about the possible benefits and risks before beginning any medical treatment. A chiropractor in Hopkins, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, relief pain, improve mobility, and encourage overall wellness. If you are looking for pain relief, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or want to care for yourself, find out how a chiropractor in Hopkins, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Hopkins, MN, they will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and put together a individualized treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Hopkins, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri offers the most up-to-date chiropractic care endorsed by a long history of effectively treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Hopkins, MN area. Talk to us about your condition today or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Hopkins, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire a license to practice, clinical experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Hopkins, MN area, a practitioner must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Hopkins, MN will work with you to help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's critical role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and serves as a pathway to send information back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to those parts of the body. Central to nearly very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors view the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Hopkins is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Hopkins, MN chiropractor sees you in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Hopkins, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of treatments, which may include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Hopkins draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to fix spinal alignment. Involving the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and tightness while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Done manually or using special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Hopkins, MN may prescribe certain movements and exercises to correct injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to additional treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or damaged parts of the body can help minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Hopkins, MN to counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health problems that are tied to obesity. Your chiropractor near Hopkins, MN understands many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients numerous of short term and long term benefits. The primary benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when trying out any kind of medical care, you must consult a professional and offer an honest medical background before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, think about these advantages our Hopkins chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Hopkins, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Hopkins area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Hopkins, MN — and the entire Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in healing from an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Hopkins chiropractors at Total Spine care for individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Hopkins, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Hopkins, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Hopkins patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Hopkins, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Hopkins, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Hopkins, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Hopkins chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.