Chiropractor in Minnetonka, MN
Chiropractor Minnetonka, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, we must remember that every patient is different, and you must be educated about the potential benefits and risks before beginning a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Minnetonka, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, improve ability to move, and encourage overall health. If you are looking for pain relief, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to care for yourself, find a chiropractor to work with near Minnetonka, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Minnetonka, MN, they will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and lay out a tailored treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Minnetonka, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri practices the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments backed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Minnetonka, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs now or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Minnetonka, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire a license to practice, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Minnetonka, MN area, a provider must earn the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven techniques based in movement health, your chiropractor in Minnetonka, MN can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a central role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and serves as a pathway to communicate information back and forth between the brain and the body. Feelings picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors treat the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Minnetonka is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your unique condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Minnetonka, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Minnetonka, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a number of modalities, which could include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Minnetonka chiropractors utilize to correct spinal alignment. Involving the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can relieve pain and inflammation while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Done manually or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Minnetonka, MN may prescribe certain movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside additional treatments, the use of heat and ice on injured or affected areas can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Minnetonka, MN chiropractor will identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will help you maximize your recovery and wellness by educating you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Minnetonka, MN area who comprehends many facets of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching peak performance.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Minnetonka, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy numerous of lasting benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. As with any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a professional and give them an accurate medical history before trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, think about some of the advantages our Minnetonka chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Minnetonka, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Minnetonka area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Minnetonka, MN — and the complete Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Minnetonka chiropractors at Total Spine work with individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Minnetonka, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Minnetonka, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Minnetonka patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Minnetonka, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Minnetonka, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Minnetonka, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Minnetonka chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.