Chiropractor in Plymouth, MN
Chiropractor Plymouth, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. However, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you should always educate yourself and understand the potential benefits and risks before pursuing any medical treatment. A chiropractor in Plymouth, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, eliminate pain, enhance ability to move, and encourage overall health. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to reduce stiffness, or are just looking for ways to be healthier overall, find a chiropractor to work with near Plymouth, MN now.
A chiropractor in Plymouth, MN will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and lay out a personalized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. Plymouth, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a history of success helping patients manage or recover from a vast array of complaints throughout the Plymouth, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs immediately or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Plymouth, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, clinical experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Plymouth, MN area, a practitioner must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Plymouth, MN will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's pivotal role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and acts as a pathway to send information between the brain and the rest of the body. Messages received by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to those parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors see the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Plymouth is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Plymouth, MN chiropractor treats you in a cool, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Plymouth, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of modalities, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Plymouth chiropractors utilize to realign the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and inflammation while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Performed by hand or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Plymouth, MN may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with additional treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injuries or affected areas can help minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Plymouth, MN chiropractor will identify necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near Plymouth, MN has a medical understanding of many facets of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients numerous of short term and long term benefits. The primary benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a treatment professional and offer an accurate medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note some of the advantages patients of Plymouth chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Plymouth, MN
As one of the premier centers center for spine care and wellness in Plymouth and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has an experienced team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Plymouth, MN — and the complete Total Spine team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you expect from a respected chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Plymouth chiropractor treats individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Plymouth, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Plymouth, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Plymouth patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Plymouth, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Plymouth, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Plymouth, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Plymouth chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.