Chiropractor in Princeton, MN
Chiropractor Princeton, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. However, every situation is unique, and you must educate yourself and understand any possible benefits and risks before beginning any kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Princeton, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, ease pain, improve ability to move, and foster better wellness. If you are looking for pain relief, want to move better, or want to care for yourself, find a chiropractor to work with near Princeton, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Princeton, MN, they will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and lay out a individualized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Princeton, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri offers the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a long history of effectively helping patients manage or recover from a vast array of complaints in the Princeton, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs immediately or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Princeton, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to see patients, a chiropractor is required to earn licensure, clinical experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Princeton, MN area, a practitioner must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's responsibility is to restore balance to the body and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through evidence-backed treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Princeton, MN will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's critical role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and acts as a pathway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Messages picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to those parts of the body. Central to nearly very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors view the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
A good Princeton chiropractic care plan is tailored to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Princeton, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Princeton, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of modalities, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Princeton draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to realign the spine. Through the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and tightness while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Princeton, MN may prescribe certain stretches and exercises to correct injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injuries or damaged areas can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Princeton, MN to identify necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that are tied to obesity. Your chiropractor near Princeton, MN comprehends many facets of human health and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching peak performance.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Princeton, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a wide range of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental advantages of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when trying out any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a treatment professional and provide an honest medical history prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are considering whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about these advantages patients of Princeton chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Princeton, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Princeton area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Princeton, MN — and the complete Total Spine team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Princeton chiropractors at Total Spine care for individuals of every age, gender, and health background. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Princeton, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Princeton, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Princeton patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Princeton, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Princeton, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Princeton, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Princeton chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.