Chiropractor in St. Francis, MN
Chiropractor St. Francis, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, it is important to realize that every patient is unique, and you should always be educated about any possible benefits and risks before pursuing any medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in St. Francis, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, eliminate pain, improve mobility, and foster overall health. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or want to enhance your wellness, consider seeing a chiropractor in St. Francis, MN.
When you visit a chiropractor near St. Francis, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and lay out a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near St. Francis, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments supported by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a vast variety of complaints in the St. Francis, MN area. Talk to us about your condition now or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in St. Francis, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to earn a license to practice, hands-on experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the St. Francis, MN area, a provider must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your St. Francis, MN area chiropractor can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a central role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and acts as a highway to send information back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Sensations received by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors see the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
A sound St. Francis chiropractic care plan is specific to your unique condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our St. Francis, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near St. Francis, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a number of treatment methods, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in St. Francis draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to correct the alignment of the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can relieve pain and inflammation while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Performed manually or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near St. Francis, MN may prescribe certain stretches and exercises to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injured or damaged areas can help reduce swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in St. Francis, MN to identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the St. Francis, MN area who has a medical understanding of many aspects of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected St. Francis, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a host of lasting benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a professional and provide an accurate medical background before trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, note these advantages patients of St. Francis chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our St. Francis, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the St. Francis area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a successful team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in St. Francis, MN — and the complete Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. The St. Francis chiropractors at Total Spine care for people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about what our St. Francis, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our St. Francis, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating St. Francis patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in St. Francis, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable St. Francis, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading St. Francis, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with St. Francis chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.