Chiropractor in Woodland, MN
Chiropractor Woodland, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, we must remember that every patient is different, and you should always be educated about any potential benefits and risks before beginning a new medical treatment. A chiropractor in Woodland, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, eliminate pain, improve mobility, and foster better wellness. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to improve your ability, or are just looking for ways to enhance your wellness, find out how a chiropractor in Woodland, MN could help you.
A chiropractor in Woodland, MN will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and put together a individualized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. Woodland, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a vast variety of complaints in the Woodland, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Woodland, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, clinical experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Woodland, MN area, a practitioner must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's responsibility is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through evidence-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Woodland, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a central role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves all over the body and serves as a highway to send signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Messages picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no wonder that chiropractors see the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
A sound Woodland chiropractic care plan is designed based on to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Woodland, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Woodland, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of treatment methods, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Woodland draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to realign the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can relieve pain and inflammation while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Done by hand or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Woodland, MN may prescribe certain movements and exercises to repair injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or damaged areas can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, your Woodland, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will help you maximize your recovery and wellness by educating you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Woodland, MN area who has a medical understanding of many intricacies of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Woodland, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy various of lasting benefits. The primary advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any new form of medical care, you must speak to a medical professional and offer an honest medical background prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, note these advantages our Woodland chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Woodland, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Woodland area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a successful team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Woodland, MN — and the complete Total Spine staff provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Woodland chiropractors at Total Spine work with people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Woodland, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Woodland, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Woodland patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Woodland, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Woodland, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Woodland, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Woodland chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.