Chiropractor in Albertville, MN
Chiropractor Albertville, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, we must remember that every situation is unique, and you should always be educated about any potential benefits and risks before pursuing any medical treatment. A chiropractor in Albertville, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, ease pain, improve ability to move, and foster better wellness. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to reduce stiffness, or are just looking for ways to feel generally healthier, find a chiropractor to work with near Albertville, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Albertville, MN, they will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a unique treatment plan based on your personal wellness goals. Albertville, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments backed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Albertville, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Albertville, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to see patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, hands-on experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Albertville, MN area, a practitioner must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's role is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Albertville, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's pivotal role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and serves as a pathway to send signals and commands between the brain and the body. Feelings received by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly very movement and function of the body, it is easy to understand why chiropractors view the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Albertville is a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your unique condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Albertville, MN chiropractor sees you in a cool, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Albertville, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of treatments, which could include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Albertville chiropractors utilize to correct spinal alignment. Through the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and tension while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Performed by hand or using special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Albertville, MN may prescribe certain movements and exercises to repair injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injured or irritated parts of the body can help reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Albertville, MN to identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near Albertville, MN has a medical understanding of many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Albertville, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy various of lasting benefits. The fundamental advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when trying out any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a medical professional and offer an accurate medical background before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, note these advantages our Albertville chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Albertville, MN
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Albertville and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Albertville, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine staff provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. The Albertville chiropractors at Total Spine work with individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Albertville, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Albertville, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Albertville patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Albertville, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Albertville, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Albertville, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Albertville chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.