Chiropractor in Big Lake, MN
Chiropractor Big Lake, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you should always educate yourself and understand the potential benefits and risks before beginning any medical treatment. A chiropractor in Big Lake, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, ease pain, enhance mobility, and encourage better wellness. If you are looking for pain relief, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to care for yourself, find a chiropractor to work with near Big Lake, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Big Lake, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a tailored treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. Big Lake, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center practices the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a long history of effectively treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Big Lake, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities immediately or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Big Lake, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to earn a license to practice, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Big Lake, MN area, a provider must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's responsibility is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your Big Lake, MN area chiropractor will work with you to help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a critical role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves throughout the body and serves as a pathway to send information between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings picked up by nerve throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to those parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors see the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Big Lake is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your unique condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Big Lake, MN chiropractor offers care in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Big Lake, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of treatment methods, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Big Lake draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to correct the alignment of the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and tightness while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Done by hand or with special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Big Lake, MN may prescribe certain stretches and exercises to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to additional treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or affected areas can minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, your Big Lake, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near Big Lake, MN comprehends many intricacies of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients a wide range of lasting benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when trying out any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a medical professional and offer an honest medical history prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are considering whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note some of the advantages our Big Lake chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Big Lake, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Big Lake area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Big Lake, MN — and the complete Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in treating an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Big Lake chiropractors at Total Spine care for individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we treat uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Big Lake, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Big Lake, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Big Lake patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Big Lake, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Big Lake, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Big Lake, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Big Lake chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.