Chiropractor in Brooklyn Center, MN
Chiropractor Brooklyn Center, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, it is important to realize that every situation is different, and you should always be educated about the possible benefits and risks before pursuing a new kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Brooklyn Center, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, relief pain, enhance mobility, and encourage overall health. Whether you are looking for pain relief, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to care for yourself, consider seeing a chiropractor in Brooklyn Center, MN.
A chiropractor in Brooklyn Center, MN will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and put together a tailored treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Brooklyn Center, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri offers the most up-to-date chiropractic care supported by a history of success helping patients manage or recover from a wide array of complaints in the Brooklyn Center, MN area. Talk to us about your condition today or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Brooklyn Center, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, clinical experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Brooklyn Center, MN area, a provider must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's role is to bring the body back into balance and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through empirically-backed treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Brooklyn Center, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and serves as a highway to send signals and commands between the brain and the body. Sensations received by nerve throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Central to virtually very movement and function of the body, it is easy to understand why chiropractors treat the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Brooklyn Center is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Brooklyn Center, MN chiropractor treats you in a cool, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Brooklyn Center, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of treatment methods, which could include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Brooklyn Center draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to realign the spine. Through the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can relieve pain and tension while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Performed manually or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Brooklyn Center, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside additional treatments, applying heat and ice on injured or damaged parts of the body can reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Brooklyn Center, MN to identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health problems that are tied to obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Brooklyn Center, MN area who understands many aspects of human health and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients numerous of short term and long term benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. As with any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a medical professional and give them an honest medical background before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, note these advantages patients of Brooklyn Center chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Brooklyn Center, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Brooklyn Center area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Brooklyn Center, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in treating an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Brooklyn Center chiropractor treats individuals of every age, gender, and health background. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Brooklyn Center, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Brooklyn Center, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Brooklyn Center patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Brooklyn Center, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Brooklyn Center, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Brooklyn Center, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Brooklyn Center chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.