Chiropractor in Brooklyn Park, MN
Chiropractor Brooklyn Park, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. However, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you should always educate yourself and understand any possible benefits and risks before beginning a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Brooklyn Park, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, eliminate pain, improve ability to move, and encourage overall wellness. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to reduce stiffness, or are just looking for ways to feel generally healthier, find out how a chiropractor in Brooklyn Park, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Brooklyn Park, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and put together a tailored treatment plan based on your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Brooklyn Park, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the latest proven chiropractic methods backed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Brooklyn Park, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities now or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Brooklyn Park, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to earn licensure, clinical experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Brooklyn Park, MN area, a practitioner must complete a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's role is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven techniques based in movement health, your chiropractor in Brooklyn Park, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a central role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine houses the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves all over the body and serves as a highway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the body. Feelings picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors view the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
A successful Brooklyn Park chiropractic care plan is tailored to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Brooklyn Park, MN chiropractor offers care in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Brooklyn Park, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of modalities, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Brooklyn Park draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to realign the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and irritation while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Performed manually or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Brooklyn Park, MN may prescribe specific movements and exercises to correct injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to additional treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injuries or irritated parts of the body can minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Brooklyn Park, MN chiropractor will identify necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Brooklyn Park, MN area who has a medical understanding of many aspects of human health and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit smoking, eat a balanced diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Brooklyn Park, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a host of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when beginning any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a treatment professional and give them an honest medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about some of the advantages patients of Brooklyn Park chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Brooklyn Park, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Brooklyn Park area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has an experienced team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Brooklyn Park, MN — and the complete Total Spine team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Brooklyn Park chiropractor treats people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Get more information about what our Brooklyn Park, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Brooklyn Park, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Brooklyn Park patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Brooklyn Park, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Brooklyn Park, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Brooklyn Park, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Brooklyn Park chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.