Chiropractor in Elk River, MN
Chiropractor Elk River, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, every situation is unique, and you should always educate yourself and understand any potential benefits and risks before beginning a new medical treatment. A chiropractor in Elk River, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, eliminate pain, improve mobility, and foster overall health. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or want to enhance your wellness, find a chiropractor to work with near Elk River, MN now.
A chiropractor in Elk River, MN will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and put together a tailored treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Elk River, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments backed by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a vast array of complaints in the Elk River, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs now or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Elk River, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to see patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Elk River, MN area, a provider must complete a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven treatment methods based in movement health, your chiropractor in Elk River, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves everywhere in the body and serves as a highway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the body. Feelings picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to individual parts of the body. Central to virtually every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors treat the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
A sound Elk River chiropractic care plan is designed based on to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Elk River, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Elk River, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a number of treatment methods, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Elk River draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to realign the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and inflammation while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Done by hand or with special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Elk River, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain movements and exercises to repair injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or irritated areas can help reduce swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Elk River, MN to counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that are associated with obesity. Your chiropractor near Elk River, MN comprehends many details of human health and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients numerous of lasting benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when beginning any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a medical professional and provide an accurate medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, note some of the advantages patients of Elk River chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Elk River, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Elk River and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Elk River, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you expect from a respected chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Elk River chiropractor treats people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Elk River, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Elk River, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Elk River patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Elk River, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Elk River, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Elk River, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Elk River chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.