Chiropractor in Golden Valley, MN
Chiropractor Golden Valley, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, it is important to realize that every patient is different, and you should always educate yourself and understand any potential benefits and risks before pursuing a new kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Golden Valley, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, relief pain, enhance mobility, and encourage overall wellness. If you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to reduce stiffness, or are just looking for ways to enhance your wellness, find out how a chiropractor in Golden Valley, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Golden Valley, MN, they will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and lay out a individualized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Golden Valley, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a successful track record of treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the Golden Valley, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities immediately or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Golden Valley, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, clinical experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Golden Valley, MN area, a practitioner must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed techniques based in movement health, your Golden Valley, MN area chiropractor can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's pivotal role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine houses the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and serves as a pathway to communicate information between the brain and the body. Sensations picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Central to virtually very movement and function of the body, it is no surprise that chiropractors see the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Golden Valley is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your unique condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Golden Valley, MN chiropractor offers care in a cool, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near Golden Valley, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of treatment methods, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Golden Valley chiropractors utilize to correct the alignment of the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and tension while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Performed by hand or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Golden Valley, MN may prescribe certain stretches and exercises to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with additional treatments, the use of heat and ice on injured or damaged parts of the body can reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, your Golden Valley, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Golden Valley, MN area who comprehends many facets of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Golden Valley, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy various of lasting benefits. The primary advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when beginning any kind of medical care, you must speak to a treatment professional and give them an honest medical history before trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about these advantages patients of Golden Valley chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Golden Valley, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Golden Valley and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Golden Valley, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you expect from a respected chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. The Golden Valley chiropractors at Total Spine work with individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Golden Valley, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Golden Valley, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Golden Valley patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Golden Valley, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Golden Valley, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Golden Valley, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Golden Valley chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.