Chiropractor in Greenfield, MN
Chiropractor Greenfield, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, we must remember that every patient is unique, and you must be educated about the potential benefits and risks before pursuing a new kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Greenfield, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, ease pain, enhance ability to move, and encourage overall health. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to be healthier overall, find a chiropractor to work with near Greenfield, MN now.
A chiropractor in Greenfield, MN will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a personalized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Greenfield, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a vast variety of complaints in the Greenfield, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities immediately or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Greenfield, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Greenfield, MN area, a practitioner must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's responsibility is to bring the body back into balance and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through empirically-backed treatment methods based in movement health, your chiropractor in Greenfield, MN will work with you to help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and acts as a pathway to send information back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to those parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors treat the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
A good Greenfield chiropractic care plan is designed based on to your unique condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Greenfield, MN chiropractor sees you in a cool, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Greenfield, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of treatments, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Greenfield chiropractors utilize in order to realign the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and tightness while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Performed by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Greenfield, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain stretches and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injuries or affected areas can help reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Greenfield, MN to counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will help you maximize your recovery and wellness by educating you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that are tied to obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Greenfield, MN area who has a medical understanding of many facets of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit smoking, eat a balanced diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Greenfield, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a host of lasting benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. As with any kind of medical care, you must consult a medical professional and give them an accurate medical history before trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note these advantages patients of Greenfield chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Greenfield, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Greenfield area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Greenfield, MN — and the complete Total Spine staff provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in addressing an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Greenfield chiropractor treats people of every age, gender, and health background. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Greenfield, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Greenfield, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Greenfield patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Greenfield, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Greenfield, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Greenfield, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Greenfield chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.