Chiropractor in Hennepin County, MN
Chiropractor Hennepin County, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you must be educated about any possible benefits and risks before pursuing any medical treatment. A chiropractor in Hennepin County, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, eliminate pain, improve ability to move, and foster overall health. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to feel generally healthier, consider seeing a chiropractor in Hennepin County, MN.
A chiropractor in Hennepin County, MN will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and lay out a unique treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. Hennepin County, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a wide variety of complaints throughout the Hennepin County, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities immediately or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Hennepin County, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to see patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Hennepin County, MN area, a practitioner must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's responsibility is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through evidence-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Hennepin County, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a central role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and serves as a pathway to communicate information back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Sensations picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors see the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
A good Hennepin County chiropractic care plan is designed based on to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Hennepin County, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Hennepin County, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of treatment methods, which could include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Hennepin County draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to correct the alignment of the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and tightness while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Hennepin County, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain stretches and exercises designed to repair injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injuries or irritated areas can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, your Hennepin County, MN chiropractor will identify necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health problems that are associated with obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Hennepin County, MN area who comprehends many intricacies of human health and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Hennepin County, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a wide range of lasting benefits. The primary benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when trying out any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a treatment professional and provide an accurate medical history before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about these advantages patients of Hennepin County chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Hennepin County, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Hennepin County area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Hennepin County, MN — and the complete Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Hennepin County chiropractor treats people of every age, gender, and health background. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Hennepin County, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Hennepin County, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Hennepin County patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Hennepin County, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Hennepin County, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Hennepin County, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Hennepin County chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.