Chiropractor in Maple Grove, MN
Chiropractor Maple Grove, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, we must remember that every situation is unique, and you should always be educated about any possible benefits and risks before pursuing a new kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Maple Grove, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, enhance mobility, and encourage overall wellness. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to enhance your wellness, find a chiropractor to work with near Maple Grove, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Maple Grove, MN, they will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a individualized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. Maple Grove, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center practices the latest proven chiropractic methods backed by a long history of effectively helping patients manage or recover from a vast array of complaints throughout the Maple Grove, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities immediately or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Maple Grove, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Maple Grove, MN area, a provider must complete a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's responsibility is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through evidence-backed treatment methods based in movement health, your chiropractor in Maple Grove, MN will work with you to help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a central role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and serves as a highway to communicate information between the brain and the body. Messages received by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to those parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors treat the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
A sound Maple Grove chiropractic care plan is tailored to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Maple Grove, MN chiropractor offers care in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Maple Grove, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of treatment methods, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Maple Grove draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to realign the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and irritation while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Performed by hand or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Maple Grove, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to additional treatments, applying heat and ice on injured or affected parts of the body can reduce swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Maple Grove, MN to identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will help you maximize your recovery and wellness by educating you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that are associated with obesity. Your chiropractor near Maple Grove, MN understands many aspects of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients numerous of short term and long term benefits. The primary advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when trying out any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a medical professional and give them an accurate medical history prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about some of the advantages patients of Maple Grove chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Maple Grove, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Maple Grove area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a successful team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Maple Grove, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in managing an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Maple Grove chiropractors at Total Spine work with people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Get more information about what our Maple Grove, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Maple Grove, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Maple Grove patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Maple Grove, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Maple Grove, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Maple Grove, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Maple Grove chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.