Chiropractor in Maple Plain, MN
Chiropractor Maple Plain, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. However, it is important to realize that every patient is different, and you should always educate yourself and understand the potential benefits and risks before pursuing any kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Maple Plain, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, eliminate pain, improve ability to move, and encourage overall health. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to improve your ability, or want to be healthier overall, consider seeing a chiropractor in Maple Plain, MN.
A chiropractor in Maple Plain, MN will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Maple Plain, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center practices the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Maple Plain, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities immediately or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Maple Plain, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, hands-on experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Maple Plain, MN area, a practitioner must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's role is to bring the body back into balance and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through evidence-backed techniques based in movement health, your Maple Plain, MN area chiropractor will work with you to help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a critical role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves everywhere in the body and acts as a highway to send signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Messages picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors see the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
A good Maple Plain chiropractic care plan is designed based on to your unique condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Maple Plain, MN chiropractor treats you in a cool, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near Maple Plain, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Maple Plain chiropractors utilize to correct the alignment of the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can relieve pain and inflammation while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Performed manually or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Maple Plain, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain stretches and exercises to repair injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injuries or irritated areas can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, your Maple Plain, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that are associated with obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Maple Plain, MN area who comprehends many facets of human health and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients a host of lasting benefits. The primary benefits of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a professional and provide an honest medical history prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note some of the advantages our Maple Plain chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Maple Plain, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Maple Plain area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Maple Plain, MN — and the complete Total Spine care team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Maple Plain chiropractor treats individuals of every age, gender, and health background. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Maple Plain, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Maple Plain, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Maple Plain patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Maple Plain, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Maple Plain, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Maple Plain, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Maple Plain chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.