Chiropractor in Minneapolis, MN
Chiropractor Minneapolis, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, we must remember that every patient is unique, and you should always educate yourself and understand any potential benefits and risks before beginning any kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Minneapolis, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, ease pain, improve mobility, and encourage better health. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to care for yourself, consider seeing a chiropractor in Minneapolis, MN.
A chiropractor in Minneapolis, MN will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Minneapolis, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments endorsed by a long history of effectively treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Minneapolis, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities now or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Minneapolis, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire licensure, hands-on experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Minneapolis, MN area, a practitioner must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven treatment methods based in movement health, your Minneapolis, MN area chiropractor will work with you to help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a critical role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves all over the body and acts as a pathway to communicate signals and commands between the brain and the body. Feelings picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to those parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors treat the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Minneapolis is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Minneapolis, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Minneapolis, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of modalities, which may include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Minneapolis draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to correct the alignment of the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and tension while improving mobility.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Minneapolis, MN may prescribe certain movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside multiple other treatments, applying heat and ice on injured or affected areas can reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Minneapolis, MN to identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will help you maximize your recovery and wellness by educating you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that are tied to obesity. Your chiropractor near Minneapolis, MN has a medical understanding of many facets of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients various of lasting benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when trying out any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a professional and provide an honest medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, note these advantages patients of Minneapolis chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Minneapolis, MN Chiropractors Treat
As one of the premier centers center for spine care and wellness in Minneapolis and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a qualified team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Minneapolis, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Minneapolis chiropractor treats people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Minneapolis, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Minneapolis, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Minneapolis patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Minneapolis, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Minneapolis, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Minneapolis, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Minneapolis chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.