Chiropractor in Montrose, MN
Chiropractor Montrose, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, every patient is unique, and you must be educated about any potential benefits and risks before beginning a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Montrose, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, enhance ability to move, and encourage better wellness. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to move better, or want to be healthier overall, find a chiropractor to work with near Montrose, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Montrose, MN, they will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Montrose, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center practices the most up-to-date chiropractic care endorsed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Montrose, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities immediately or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Montrose, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire a license to practice, clinical experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Montrose, MN area, a practitioner must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's job is to bring the body back into balance and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven techniques and approaches to movement health, your Montrose, MN area chiropractor can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine houses the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves throughout the body and acts as a highway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings received by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually very movement and function of the body, it is easy to understand why chiropractors treat the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Montrose is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your unique condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Montrose, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Montrose, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of modalities, which could include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Montrose chiropractors utilize to correct spinal alignment. Involving the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and irritation while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Done manually or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Montrose, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific stretches and exercises designed to repair injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with additional treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injured or irritated areas can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, your Montrose, MN chiropractor will identify necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health problems that are associated with obesity. Your chiropractor near Montrose, MN has a medical understanding of many facets of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Montrose, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy various of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, you must consult a treatment professional and provide an accurate medical history prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about some of the advantages our Montrose chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Montrose, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Montrose and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Montrose, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you expect from a respected chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in managing an injury, it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. The Montrose chiropractors at Total Spine care for individuals of every age, gender, and health background. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Montrose, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Montrose, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Montrose patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Montrose, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Montrose, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Montrose, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Montrose chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.