Chiropractor in New Brighton, MN
Chiropractor New Brighton, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you must be educated about the possible benefits and risks before pursuing any kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in New Brighton, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, improve mobility, and encourage better health. If you are looking for pain relief, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or are just looking for ways to enhance your wellness, find a chiropractor to work with near New Brighton, MN now.
A chiropractor in New Brighton, MN will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and lay out a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near New Brighton, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the most up-to-date chiropractic care backed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the New Brighton, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs immediately or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in New Brighton, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to see patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, hands-on experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the New Brighton, MN area, a practitioner must complete a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's role is to restore balance to the body and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through evidence-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in New Brighton, MN can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and serves as a pathway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Sensations picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to those parts of the body. Central to virtually very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors treat the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near New Brighton is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our New Brighton, MN chiropractor sees you in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near New Brighton, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of treatment methods, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in New Brighton draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to realign the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and tightness while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your New Brighton, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside additional treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or affected areas can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in New Brighton, MN to counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that are tied to obesity. Find a chiropractor in the New Brighton, MN area who has a medical understanding of many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected New Brighton, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a wide range of short term and long term benefits. The primary advantages of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a professional and provide an honest medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about some of the advantages patients of New Brighton chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in New Brighton, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the New Brighton area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a qualified team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in New Brighton, MN — and the entire Total Spine care team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in treating an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The New Brighton chiropractors at Total Spine work with people of every age, gender, and health background. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Learn more about what our New Brighton, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our New Brighton, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating New Brighton patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in New Brighton, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable New Brighton, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading New Brighton, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with New Brighton chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.