Chiropractor in Robbinsdale, MN
Chiropractor Robbinsdale, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. However, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you should always be educated about the potential benefits and risks before pursuing any medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Robbinsdale, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, relief pain, enhance ability to move, and foster overall wellness. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or are just looking for ways to feel generally healthier, find out how a chiropractor in Robbinsdale, MN could help you.
A chiropractor in Robbinsdale, MN will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a tailored treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. Robbinsdale, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the Robbinsdale, MN area. Talk to us about your condition today or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Robbinsdale, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire a license to practice, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Robbinsdale, MN area, a provider must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through empirically-backed treatment methods based in movement health, your Robbinsdale, MN area chiropractor can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's pivotal role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves everywhere in the body and serves as a highway to send information between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings received by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to individual parts of the body. Central to virtually every bodily function in some way, it is no wonder that chiropractors view the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Robbinsdale is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Robbinsdale, MN chiropractor treats you in a cool, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Robbinsdale, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Robbinsdale chiropractors utilize in order to fix the alignment of the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and tension while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Robbinsdale, MN may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with multiple other treatments, applying heat and ice on injuries or irritated parts of the body can help minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Robbinsdale, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that are tied to obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Robbinsdale, MN area who comprehends many details of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Robbinsdale, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a wide range of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any new form of medical care, you must consult a professional and offer an accurate medical background prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about some of the advantages patients of Robbinsdale chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Robbinsdale, MN Chiropractors Treat
As one of the premier centers center for spine care and wellness in Robbinsdale and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Robbinsdale, MN — and the complete Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Robbinsdale chiropractor treats individuals of every age, gender, and health background. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Robbinsdale, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Robbinsdale, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Robbinsdale patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Robbinsdale, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Robbinsdale, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Robbinsdale, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Robbinsdale chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.