Chiropractor in Savage, MN
Chiropractor Savage, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, it is important to realize that every patient is unique, and you must be educated about the possible benefits and risks before pursuing any medical treatment. A chiropractor in Savage, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, relief pain, enhance mobility, and foster overall health. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to care for yourself, consider seeing a chiropractor in Savage, MN.
When you visit a chiropractor near Savage, MN, they will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Savage, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments endorsed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Savage, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs today or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Savage, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, clinical experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Savage, MN area, a practitioner must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven techniques based in movement health, your Savage, MN area chiropractor will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and serves as a highway to send information between the brain and the body. Sensations picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors view the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
A good Savage chiropractic care plan is tailored to your unique condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Savage, MN chiropractor offers care in a cool, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Savage, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of treatments, which could include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Savage draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to correct the alignment of the spine. Through the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and tension while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Done manually or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Savage, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific stretches and exercises to correct injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with multiple other treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injured or irritated parts of the body can reduce swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Savage, MN to counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health problems that are tied to obesity. Your chiropractor near Savage, MN understands many details of human health and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients a host of lasting benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. As with any new form of medical care, you must speak to a medical professional and give them an accurate medical background prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about these advantages patients of Savage chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Savage, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Savage area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Savage, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. The Savage chiropractors at Total Spine work with individuals of every age, gender, and health level. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Savage, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Savage, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Savage patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Savage, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Savage, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Savage, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Savage chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.