Chiropractor in Victoria, MN
Chiropractor Victoria, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, every patient is unique, and you should always educate yourself and understand any potential benefits and risks before beginning any kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Victoria, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, relief pain, improve mobility, and encourage better wellness. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or are just looking for ways to be healthier overall, find out how a chiropractor in Victoria, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Victoria, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a custom treatment plan based on your personal wellness goals. Victoria, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center practices the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a wide variety of complaints throughout the Victoria, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs now or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Victoria, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, hands-on experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Victoria, MN area, a practitioner must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven treatment methods based in movement health, your chiropractor in Victoria, MN will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a central role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and serves as a pathway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings received by nerve throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors treat the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Victoria is a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your unique condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Victoria, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Victoria, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of modalities, which may include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Victoria draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to realign the spine. Through the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and tightness while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Done manually or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Victoria, MN may prescribe certain stretches and exercises designed to repair injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or irritated parts of the body can reduce swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Victoria, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Victoria, MN area who comprehends many aspects of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, eat a balanced diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients a host of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when beginning any kind of medical care, you must speak to a professional and provide an accurate medical background before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note these advantages our Victoria chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Victoria, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Victoria and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Victoria, MN — and the complete Total Spine team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you expect from a respected chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Victoria chiropractors at Total Spine care for people of every age, gender, and health background. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Victoria, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Victoria, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Victoria patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Victoria, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Victoria, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Victoria, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Victoria chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.