Chiropractor in Anoka, MN
Chiropractor Anoka, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, we must remember that every situation is different, and you should always be educated about the potential benefits and risks before beginning any medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Anoka, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, improve ability to move, and foster better health. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or want to care for yourself, find out how a chiropractor in Anoka, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Anoka, MN, they will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a tailored treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. Anoka, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a vast variety of complaints in the Anoka, MN area. Talk to us about your condition immediately or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Anoka, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, hands-on experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Anoka, MN area, a practitioner must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's job is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed treatment methods based in movement health, your Anoka, MN area chiropractor can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves all over the body and serves as a pathway to communicate signals and commands between the brain and the body. Feelings received by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors see the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Anoka is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Anoka, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Anoka, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of treatments, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Anoka chiropractors utilize to realign the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can relieve pain and inflammation while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Anoka, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injured or irritated parts of the body can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Anoka, MN to identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that are associated with obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Anoka, MN area who understands many intricacies of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, eat a balanced diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients a wide range of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental advantages of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, you must consult a medical professional and give them an accurate medical history before trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about these advantages our Anoka chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Anoka, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Anoka area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a qualified team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Anoka, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in treating an injury, it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. The Anoka chiropractors at Total Spine work with people of every age, gender, and health background. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Anoka, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Anoka, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Anoka patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Anoka, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Anoka, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Anoka, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Anoka chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.