Chiropractor in Blaine, MN
Chiropractor Blaine, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, it is important to realize that every situation is different, and you should always educate yourself and understand the possible benefits and risks before pursuing a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Blaine, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, relief pain, improve mobility, and encourage better wellness. Whether you are looking for pain relief, want to improve your ability, or want to feel generally healthier, consider seeing a chiropractor in Blaine, MN.
When you visit a chiropractor near Blaine, MN, they will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and put together a individualized treatment plan based on your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Blaine, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments supported by a long history of effectively helping patients manage or recover from a wide variety of complaints throughout the Blaine, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Blaine, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to see patients, a chiropractor is required to earn licensure, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Blaine, MN area, a provider must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's responsibility is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Blaine, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a central role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves everywhere in the body and acts as a pathway to send information back and forth between the brain and the body. Messages received by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually very movement and function of the body, it is no surprise that chiropractors view the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Blaine is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Blaine, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Blaine, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of modalities, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Blaine chiropractors utilize to realign the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can release pain and inflammation while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Performed by hand or using special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Blaine, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain stretches and exercises to repair injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with multiple other treatments, applying heat and ice on injured or damaged areas can minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Blaine, MN to identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that are tied to obesity. Your chiropractor near Blaine, MN understands many aspects of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit smoking, eat a balanced diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients numerous of lasting benefits. The fundamental advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when beginning any new form of medical care, you must speak to a professional and offer an honest medical background before trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are considering whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note these advantages our Blaine chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Blaine, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Blaine and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a qualified team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Blaine, MN — and the complete Total Spine care team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in managing an injury, you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. The Blaine chiropractors at Total Spine care for individuals of every age, gender, and health level. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Blaine, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Blaine, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Blaine patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Blaine, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Blaine, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Blaine, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Blaine chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.