Chiropractor in Buffalo, MN
Chiropractor Buffalo, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, it is important to realize that every situation is different, and you should always educate yourself and understand any possible benefits and risks before pursuing any medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Buffalo, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, ease pain, improve mobility, and encourage overall health. Whether you are looking for pain relief, want to reduce stiffness, or are just looking for ways to enhance your wellness, consider seeing a chiropractor in Buffalo, MN.
A chiropractor in Buffalo, MN will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and lay out a tailored treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. Buffalo, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a wide array of complaints in the Buffalo, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Buffalo, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Buffalo, MN area, a provider must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through empirically-backed treatment methods based in movement health, your Buffalo, MN area chiropractor can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and serves as a pathway to communicate information back and forth between the brain and the body. Sensations picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to those parts of the body. Central to virtually very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors see the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Buffalo is a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Buffalo, MN chiropractor sees you in a cool, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Buffalo, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a number of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Buffalo chiropractors utilize in order to fix the alignment of the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can relieve pain and irritation while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Done manually or with special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Buffalo, MN may prescribe certain movements and exercises designed to repair injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside additional treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injuries or affected parts of the body can minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Buffalo, MN chiropractor will identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that are tied to obesity. Your chiropractor near Buffalo, MN understands many intricacies of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Buffalo, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy numerous of lasting benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when beginning any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a medical professional and offer an accurate medical background prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note these advantages patients of Buffalo chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Buffalo, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Buffalo area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Buffalo, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in healing from an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Buffalo chiropractor treats people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about what our Buffalo, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Buffalo, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Buffalo patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Buffalo, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Buffalo, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Buffalo, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Buffalo chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.