Chiropractor in Burnsville, MN
Chiropractor Burnsville, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you must educate yourself and understand any potential benefits and risks before beginning any medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Burnsville, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, enhance mobility, and encourage overall health. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to enhance your wellness, find out how a chiropractor in Burnsville, MN could help you.
A chiropractor in Burnsville, MN will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and put together a unique treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Burnsville, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a history of success helping patients manage or recover from a wide variety of complaints in the Burnsville, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs immediately or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Burnsville, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to see patients, a chiropractor is required to earn licensure, clinical experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Burnsville, MN area, a provider must earn the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through evidence-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your Burnsville, MN area chiropractor can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a critical role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves throughout the body and serves as a highway to send information between the brain and the rest of the body. Messages picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to those parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors see the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Burnsville is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Burnsville, MN chiropractor sees you in a cool, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Burnsville, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of modalities, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Burnsville draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to correct spinal alignment. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and tightness while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Done manually or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Burnsville, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain stretches and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside multiple other treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injured or affected parts of the body can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Burnsville, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that are associated with obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Burnsville, MN area who understands many facets of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, eat a balanced diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients numerous of short term and long term benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any new form of medical care, you must speak to a treatment professional and provide an honest medical background prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, note these advantages our Burnsville chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Burnsville, MN
As one of the premier centers center for spine care and wellness in Burnsville and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Burnsville, MN — and the complete Total Spine care team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you expect from a respected chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Burnsville chiropractor treats people of every age, gender, and health background. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Get more information about what our Burnsville, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Burnsville, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Burnsville patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Burnsville, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Burnsville, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Burnsville, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Burnsville chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.