Chiropractor in Champlin, MN
Chiropractor Champlin, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, every situation is unique, and you should always educate yourself and understand the possible benefits and risks before pursuing a new kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Champlin, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, relief pain, enhance ability to move, and encourage better wellness. Whether you are looking for pain relief, want to improve your ability, or want to feel generally healthier, consider seeing a chiropractor in Champlin, MN.
A chiropractor in Champlin, MN will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a tailored treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Champlin, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri practices the most up-to-date chiropractic care endorsed by a successful track record of treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Champlin, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs now or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Champlin, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to see patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, hands-on experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Champlin, MN area, a provider must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's role is to bring the body back into balance and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through evidence-backed treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Champlin, MN will work with you to help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a central role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and serves as a highway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to individual parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no wonder that chiropractors view the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
A sound Champlin chiropractic care plan is specific to your unique condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Champlin, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Champlin, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a number of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Champlin draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to realign the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can relieve pain and tension while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Performed by hand or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Champlin, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific movements and exercises to repair injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injuries or irritated areas can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Champlin, MN to identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that are tied to obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Champlin, MN area who understands many intricacies of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, eat a balanced diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients numerous of lasting benefits. The fundamental advantages of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when beginning any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a treatment professional and give them an accurate medical history prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about some of the advantages our Champlin chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Champlin, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Champlin and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a successful team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Champlin, MN — and the entire Total Spine staff provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Champlin chiropractors at Total Spine care for people of every age, gender, and health level. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Champlin, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Champlin, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Champlin patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Champlin, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Champlin, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Champlin, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Champlin chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.