Chiropractor in Chanhassen, MN
Chiropractor Chanhassen, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, every situation is unique, and you must educate yourself and understand any potential benefits and risks before pursuing a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Chanhassen, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, relief pain, improve mobility, and encourage overall wellness. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to reduce stiffness, or are just looking for ways to feel generally healthier, consider seeing a chiropractor in Chanhassen, MN.
When you visit a chiropractor near Chanhassen, MN, they will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and put together a individualized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. Chanhassen, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the most up-to-date chiropractic care endorsed by a successful track record of treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the Chanhassen, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities now or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Chanhassen, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to see patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, hands-on experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Chanhassen, MN area, a practitioner must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Chanhassen, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and serves as a pathway to communicate information between the brain and the body. Messages received by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors treat the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Chanhassen is a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Chanhassen, MN chiropractor sees you in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near Chanhassen, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a number of treatments, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Chanhassen chiropractors utilize to fix spinal alignment. Through the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and irritation while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Performed by hand or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Chanhassen, MN may prescribe specific stretches and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to additional treatments, applying heat and ice on injured or irritated areas can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, your Chanhassen, MN chiropractor will identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Chanhassen, MN area who comprehends many details of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Chanhassen, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy various of short term and long term benefits. The primary benefits of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, you must speak to a professional and offer an accurate medical background before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about some of the advantages our Chanhassen chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Chanhassen, MN
As one of the premier centers center for spine care and wellness in Chanhassen and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Chanhassen, MN — and the complete Total Spine staff provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in healing from an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Chanhassen chiropractors at Total Spine work with individuals of every age, gender, and health level. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Chanhassen, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Chanhassen, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Chanhassen patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Chanhassen, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Chanhassen, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Chanhassen, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Chanhassen chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.