Chiropractor in Chaska, MN
Chiropractor Chaska, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. However, every patient is unique, and you should always educate yourself and understand the possible benefits and risks before beginning a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Chaska, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, enhance ability to move, and foster overall health. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to reduce stiffness, or want to care for yourself, consider seeing a chiropractor in Chaska, MN.
When you visit a chiropractor near Chaska, MN, they will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and lay out a personalized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. Chaska, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Chaska, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs immediately or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Chaska, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire licensure, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Chaska, MN area, a provider must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's role is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Chaska, MN will work with you to help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and acts as a highway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Sensations picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to individual parts of the body. Central to virtually every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors view the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Chaska is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Chaska, MN chiropractor offers care in a cool, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Chaska, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of modalities, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Chaska chiropractors utilize to realign the spine. Through the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can relieve pain and tightness while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Done by hand or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Chaska, MN may prescribe specific stretches and exercises to repair injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with additional treatments, the use of heat and ice on injured or affected parts of the body can reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Chaska, MN to counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that are associated with obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Chaska, MN area who comprehends many aspects of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients a host of lasting benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when beginning any kind of medical care, you must speak to a professional and give them an accurate medical background before trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about these advantages patients of Chaska chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Chaska, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Chaska and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Chaska, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine care team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in managing an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Chaska chiropractor treats individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Chaska, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Chaska, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Chaska patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Chaska, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Chaska, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Chaska, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Chaska chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.