Chiropractor in Coon Rapids, MN
Chiropractor Coon Rapids, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, we must remember that every situation is unique, and you should always be educated about any possible benefits and risks before beginning a new kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Coon Rapids, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, eliminate pain, enhance mobility, and encourage overall health. Whether you are looking for pain relief, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or are just looking for ways to feel generally healthier, find a chiropractor to work with near Coon Rapids, MN now.
A chiropractor in Coon Rapids, MN will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a unique treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Coon Rapids, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the most up-to-date chiropractic care endorsed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the Coon Rapids, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs immediately or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Coon Rapids, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Coon Rapids, MN area, a provider must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's role is to restore balance to the body and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Coon Rapids, MN will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and serves as a pathway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the body. Sensations received by nerve throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to individual parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors see the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Coon Rapids is a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Coon Rapids, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Coon Rapids, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Coon Rapids draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to correct the alignment of the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can relieve pain and tightness while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Performed manually or with special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Coon Rapids, MN may prescribe specific stretches and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injured or irritated areas can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Coon Rapids, MN chiropractor will identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near Coon Rapids, MN has a medical understanding of many intricacies of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients a wide range of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any new form of medical care, you must consult a treatment professional and offer an honest medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about these advantages patients of Coon Rapids chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Coon Rapids, MN
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Coon Rapids and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Coon Rapids, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in treating an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Coon Rapids chiropractor treats individuals of every age, gender, and health background. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Coon Rapids, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Coon Rapids, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Coon Rapids patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Coon Rapids, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Coon Rapids, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Coon Rapids, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Coon Rapids chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.