Chiropractor in Delano, MN
Chiropractor Delano, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. However, we must remember that every situation is different, and you should always educate yourself and understand the possible benefits and risks before pursuing a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Delano, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, ease pain, improve ability to move, and encourage overall wellness. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to reduce stiffness, or want to be healthier overall, find a chiropractor to work with near Delano, MN now.
A chiropractor in Delano, MN will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and put together a individualized treatment plan based on your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Delano, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri practices the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a successful track record of treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the Delano, MN area. Talk to us about your condition now or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Delano, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire a license to practice, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Delano, MN area, a practitioner must complete a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's role is to bring the body back into balance and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Delano, MN can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and serves as a highway to communicate signals and commands between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to individual parts of the body. Central to virtually every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors treat the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Delano is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Delano, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near Delano, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of treatments, which could include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Delano chiropractors utilize to realign the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can relieve pain and tension while improving mobility.
- Traction: Performed by hand or with special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Delano, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific movements and exercises to repair injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injuries or damaged parts of the body can minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Delano, MN chiropractor will identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Delano, MN area who has a medical understanding of many facets of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit smoking, eat a balanced diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Delano, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a host of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when beginning any new form of medical care, you must speak to a treatment professional and offer an accurate medical background prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, note these advantages our Delano chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Delano, MN
As one of the premier centers center for spine care and wellness in Delano and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Delano, MN — and the complete Total Spine care team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in addressing an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Delano chiropractors at Total Spine care for people of every age, gender, and health background. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Delano, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Delano, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Delano patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Delano, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Delano, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Delano, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Delano chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.