Chiropractor in Hanover, MN
Chiropractor Hanover, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, it is important to realize that every patient is unique, and you must be educated about the possible benefits and risks before beginning a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Hanover, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, eliminate pain, improve ability to move, and foster overall health. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or are just looking for ways to be healthier overall, consider seeing a chiropractor in Hanover, MN.
When you visit a chiropractor near Hanover, MN, they will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and lay out a unique treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Hanover, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri offers the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a long history of effectively treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the Hanover, MN area. Talk to us about your condition today or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Hanover, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to see patients, a chiropractor is required to earn a license to practice, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Hanover, MN area, a provider must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through evidence-backed treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your Hanover, MN area chiropractor can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's critical role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves throughout the body and acts as a highway to send information between the brain and the body. Messages received by nerve throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly very movement and function of the body, it is easy to understand why chiropractors view the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Hanover is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Hanover, MN chiropractor treats you in a cool, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Hanover, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Hanover draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to correct the alignment of the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and irritation while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Done manually or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Hanover, MN may prescribe specific stretches and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to additional treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or irritated parts of the body can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Hanover, MN to counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will help you maximize your recovery and wellness by educating you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health complications that are tied to obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Hanover, MN area who has a medical understanding of many facets of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, eat a balanced diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Hanover, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a host of short term and long term benefits. The primary advantages of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, you must speak to a medical professional and provide an honest medical background prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note some of the advantages patients of Hanover chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Hanover, MN Chiropractors Treat
As one of the premier centers center for spine care and wellness in Hanover and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Hanover, MN — and the entire Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Hanover chiropractors at Total Spine care for individuals of every age, gender, and health level. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Get more information about what our Hanover, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Hanover, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Hanover patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Hanover, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Hanover, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Hanover, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Hanover chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.