Chiropractor in Long Lake, MN
Chiropractor Long Lake, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, we must remember that every situation is different, and you must be educated about any possible benefits and risks before beginning any medical treatment. A chiropractor in Long Lake, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, ease pain, improve mobility, and foster better health. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to reduce stiffness, or want to be healthier overall, find out how a chiropractor in Long Lake, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Long Lake, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a unique treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Long Lake, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the latest proven chiropractic methods backed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Long Lake, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Long Lake, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire a license to practice, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Long Lake, MN area, a practitioner must complete a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's role is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Long Lake, MN will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves all over the body and acts as a highway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the body. Sensations picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to those parts of the body. Central to nearly very movement and function of the body, it is easy to understand why chiropractors see the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
A sound Long Lake chiropractic care plan is designed based on to your condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Long Lake, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near Long Lake, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of treatments, which could include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Long Lake chiropractors utilize in order to realign the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and tension while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Done by hand or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Long Lake, MN may prescribe certain movements and exercises to repair injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to additional treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injuries or damaged parts of the body can reduce swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Long Lake, MN chiropractor will identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that are associated with obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Long Lake, MN area who understands many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients numerous of short term and long term benefits. The primary advantages of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, you must consult a treatment professional and offer an honest medical history before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note these advantages our Long Lake chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Long Lake, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Long Lake and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a qualified team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Long Lake, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Long Lake chiropractors at Total Spine work with people of every age, gender, and health level. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Long Lake, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Long Lake, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Long Lake patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Long Lake, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Long Lake, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Long Lake, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Long Lake chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.