Chiropractor in Medina, MN
Chiropractor Medina, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, it is important to realize that every patient is different, and you should always educate yourself and understand the potential benefits and risks before pursuing a new kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Medina, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, ease pain, enhance mobility, and encourage better health. Whether you are looking for pain relief, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or want to care for yourself, find out how a chiropractor in Medina, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Medina, MN, they will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and lay out a unique treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Medina, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri practices the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a wide array of complaints throughout the Medina, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs today or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Medina, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire a license to practice, hands-on experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Medina, MN area, a practitioner must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's role is to bring the body back into balance and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through evidence-backed treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Medina, MN can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a critical role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and serves as a pathway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the body. Sensations picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors treat the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Medina is a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Medina, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Medina, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of modalities, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Medina chiropractors utilize in order to correct the alignment of the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can relieve pain and inflammation while improving mobility.
- Traction: Performed manually or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Medina, MN may prescribe specific stretches and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with multiple other treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injured or affected parts of the body can reduce swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Medina, MN to identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near Medina, MN understands many intricacies of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, eat a balanced diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients a wide range of lasting benefits. The primary advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when trying out any kind of medical care, you must speak to a professional and offer an accurate medical background before trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, note some of the advantages patients of Medina chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Medina, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Medina area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Medina, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in healing from an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Medina chiropractors at Total Spine care for people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about what our Medina, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Medina, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Medina patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Medina, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Medina, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Medina, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Medina chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.