Chiropractor in Monticello, MN
Chiropractor Monticello, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, every patient is unique, and you should always be educated about the possible benefits and risks before pursuing a new kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Monticello, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, ease pain, enhance ability to move, and foster better wellness. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to improve your ability, or want to care for yourself, consider seeing a chiropractor in Monticello, MN.
When you visit a chiropractor near Monticello, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a custom treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. Monticello, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a successful track record of treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the Monticello, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs today or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Monticello, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to earn licensure, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Monticello, MN area, a provider must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's responsibility is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven treatment methods based in movement health, your chiropractor in Monticello, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and serves as a pathway to communicate signals and commands between the brain and the body. Feelings picked up by nerve throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors see the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
A sound Monticello chiropractic care plan is specific to your condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Monticello, MN chiropractor offers care in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Monticello, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of treatments, which may include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Monticello draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments to realign the spine. Through the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and tension while improving mobility.
- Traction: Done by hand or with special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Monticello, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain stretches and exercises designed to repair injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside multiple other treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injuries or irritated areas can help reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Monticello, MN to identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that are associated with obesity. Your chiropractor near Monticello, MN understands many aspects of human health and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, eat a balanced diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients various of lasting benefits. The primary benefits of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when trying out any new form of medical care, you must consult a treatment professional and provide an honest medical history prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about these advantages our Monticello chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Monticello, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Monticello area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a qualified team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Monticello, MN — and the entire Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in healing from an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Monticello chiropractors at Total Spine care for individuals of every age, gender, and health background. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Monticello, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Monticello, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Monticello patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Monticello, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Monticello, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Monticello, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Monticello chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.