Chiropractor in Mound, MN
Chiropractor Mound, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, every situation is unique, and you must educate yourself and understand the possible benefits and risks before beginning any kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Mound, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, improve mobility, and encourage better health. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to reduce stiffness, or want to care for yourself, find out how a chiropractor in Mound, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Mound, MN, they will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and lay out a unique treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Mound, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri practices the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments supported by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a vast array of complaints throughout the Mound, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Mound, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to see patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire licensure, hands-on experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Mound, MN area, a practitioner must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's role is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your Mound, MN area chiropractor can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves throughout the body and serves as a highway to communicate signals and commands between the brain and the rest of the body. Sensations picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors treat the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
A good Mound chiropractic care plan is tailored to your unique condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Mound, MN chiropractor treats you in a cool, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Mound, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a number of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Mound chiropractors utilize to correct spinal alignment. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and inflammation while improving mobility.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Mound, MN may prescribe certain movements and exercises designed to repair injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injuries or affected parts of the body can help reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, your Mound, MN chiropractor will identify necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near Mound, MN has a medical understanding of many details of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Mound, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a wide range of lasting benefits. The fundamental outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a treatment professional and give them an accurate medical history before trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, note some of the advantages patients of Mound chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Mound, MN Chiropractors Treat
As one of the premier centers center for spine care and wellness in Mound and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Mound, MN — and the entire Total Spine care team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Mound chiropractor treats individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Mound, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Mound, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Mound patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Mound, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Mound, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Mound, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Mound chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.