Chiropractor in New Hope, MN
Chiropractor New Hope, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, it is important to realize that every situation is different, and you should always be educated about the possible benefits and risks before pursuing any kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in New Hope, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, relief pain, enhance ability to move, and foster better wellness. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to improve your ability, or are just looking for ways to be healthier overall, consider seeing a chiropractor in New Hope, MN.
When you visit a chiropractor near New Hope, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and put together a individualized treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near New Hope, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the most up-to-date chiropractic care supported by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the New Hope, MN area. Talk to us about your condition now or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in New Hope, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to earn licensure, hands-on experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before working as a chiropractor in the New Hope, MN area, a practitioner must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through evidence-backed techniques based in movement health, your New Hope, MN area chiropractor will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's critical role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves everywhere in the body and serves as a pathway to send signals and commands between the brain and the body. Sensations received by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors view the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near New Hope is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your unique condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our New Hope, MN chiropractor offers care in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near New Hope, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments New Hope chiropractors utilize in order to realign the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can relieve pain and tightness while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Performed by hand or with special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your New Hope, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific stretches and exercises to repair injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside additional treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injuries or affected areas can help minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your New Hope, MN chiropractor will identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the New Hope, MN area who understands many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected New Hope, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a host of short term and long term benefits. The primary benefits of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when beginning any new form of medical care, you must speak to a treatment professional and provide an honest medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about these advantages patients of New Hope chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our New Hope, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the New Hope area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in New Hope, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in addressing an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's New Hope chiropractor treats people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about what our New Hope, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our New Hope, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating New Hope patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in New Hope, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted New Hope, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading New Hope, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with New Hope chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.